The purpose of this page is to give you understanding of what information is collected when you play Bungee Spider, why the information is collected, and how the information is stored.
Bungee Spider collects anonymous identifiers and usage data using Unity services such as Unity Analytics and Unity Ads. All data is securely stored on Unity’s servers.
No personal identifiers are collected.
Hardware and OS
Hardware and OS information is gathered to better understand who are playing the game. This data can help to decide what features and languages will be supported in the future versions. Hardware and OS statistics are anonymous and securely stored on Unity servers.
- Unique device identifiers (e.g., IDFV for iOS devices and Android ID for Android devices). This information is mainly used to count active installs and it does not specifically identify your device.
- IP address and country of install. The country is resolved from your IP address and used for statistics and reporting.
- Hardware information such as device manufacturer, model and capabilities. These are only collected for statistics.
- Operating system name and version. This will give an insight into what OS versions should be supported in the future.
Tracking user behavior is a key factor in improving the game for future versions. Bungee Spider collects anonymous data to see how the players are performing and what features they use the most. This data is collected using Unity Analytics and will be securely stored on Unity servers.
- Game mode
- Score and play time
Bungee Spider displays ads to keep the game free. All advertisements in the game are provided by Unity Ads. Unity collects some key information so they can predict what ads would be of interest to you.
- Ad view and click counts
- How frequently you play the game
- Whether you download and install an advertised game
NOTE: If you are in the EU, you can opt-out of personalized advertising and/or see the data that has been collected by clicking the “ℹ” button (or Data Privacy icon) when the ads are displayed.
NOTE: You can opt-out of all personalized advertising by enabling privacy features on your device such as Limit Ad Tracking (iOS) and Opt Out of Ads Personalization (Android). See your device’s Help system for more information.
Bungee Spider does not collect any personal identifiers (PIDs).